sizzlesays has a fun post up from earlier this month, and by golly, I thought I'd give it a whirl and, I'd like to point out...its not as easy as it looks!!
Ten Things I Love (brought to you by the letter K)
1. Kids. Mine to be specific. I mean, I'll bet your's are pretty great too, but really, its my kids that I'm crazy about. All four of 'em.
2. Kim. My sister, who I fought with every day of my growing up years. Or so it seemed! What would this world do without her?
3. Kookie. Our dog and honest, cross my heart, its how we spelled her name when we first named her. Its even on her vet records that way. Then I got lazy and didn't want to correct things so its sort of became Cookie. But really, its not like she has to sign any documents so does it really matter?
4. My kitchen. Nope, still sorta sick of day to day cooking, but since we finished the kitchen in November--I just sits and stares at it. Sometimes I cooks, but I like just sittin' and starin'. Before and after,except for a few little things that we've since finished.
5. Koontz, Dean (and Trixie). One of my all time faves. I especially loved Life Expectancy, From the Corner of His Eye, One Door Away from Heaven, The Face, By the Light of the Moon and Trixie's first book, Life is Good, Lessons in Joyful Living.
6. Kamakawiwo'ole, Israel (Brudda Iz). I absolutely love his version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow/Wonderful World. And nope, I totally can not spell his name, I copied and pasted!
7. Kris Kristofferson's album Songs of Kristofferson. All those wonderful old songs, Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down, The Pilgrim, Silver Tongued Devil,Who's to Bless and Who's to Blame, etc.
8. The Kissing Hand, a sweet little book I read every morning to my frightened little kindergartner when she was scared to leave me and go to school.
9. Kwilting. Yes I know, I'm getting really desperate.Or my spelling skills have deteriorated badly. Okay...so I'm cheating! Maybe someday I'll actually figure out a way to find the time to read, blog and make as many quilts as I'd like to.
|From Blogger Pictures|
10. Last, well its hard, I can't say Kittens, because no matter how cute they are, they grow up into cats, which are okay, but really I'm more of a dog person. (See #3.), can't say Kisses, because if my kids read this, they'll be like....ewwwwww.....gross....., I love Ketchup as much as the next guy, but is it a top ten list item? My new cordless Keyboard and mouse are absolutely the best! Maybe they should be number 10. I know...how about Knights Tale, as a representative of all the silly fun movies I've loved!
Okay--that's my K list, and it wasn't nearly as easy as I thought it would be.
What about you? Wanna play?
**If you want to participate, leave a comment on this post and I will assign you a letter, using my very scientific method. (Which involves yelling up the stairs at whoever is home, "Quick, first letter that pops into your head! Or closing my eyes and stabbing a finger at the keyboard.) You then write about 10 things you love that begin with your assigned letter and post them on your blog. When people comment on your posted list, you give them a letter and the chain continues on and on.
Is this a blatant effort of increase my traffic? Damn Skippy it is! Since I took some time off to work on the house, my traffic has gone ker--splat...So we do what we can!