Bev from MerryWeather just awarded lil ole me the Sisterhood Award!! I'm really excited to be included with such great bloggers. Bev received her award from Lily at Reading Extravaganza. There have been so many great bloggers that I've really enjoyed getting to know, the humor,compassion, insights and dedication shown by book bloggers is really a rare and wonderful thing. These are the 10 bloggers that I've chosen for the Sisterhood Award:
1. Books I Done Read because, Lordy this girl can make me laugh, nobody writes a review the way Raych does!!
2. Bermuda Onion because you'll never find a kinder soul than Kathy, and she writes wonderful reviews of both books and movies. (And the occasional recipe is great too!)
3. Cheerfool because I'm so proud of her. (Yep nepotism rears it head...)
4. Confuzzled Books because Shannon always makes me remember favorite books with her Refer a Book Friday and I love the trip down memory lane!
5. She Is Too Fond Of Books, because Dawn is as compassionate about others and she is passionate about books.(Go to her Blog...sponsor her in the Breast Cancer 3-day walk)
6. My Years of Reading Seriously because CJ always challenges me to think, with both her blogs!
7. Presenting Lenore, because she writes wonderful reviews, often better than the book she's reviewing!
8. Minds Alive on the Shelf, because only Lisa could find a place where we can all adopt sad and unused words. And yes, I've worked solennial into a conversation this week!
9. My Friend Amy because of her ambitious new project bringing booklovers and bookstores together all across Southern California.
10. Joyfully Retired because Margot always either has something interesting to write about, or something interesting to share!
Your passion and hard work really shows, congratulations everyone!
Now here are the details for passing on this honor.
1. Put the logo on your blog or on a post.
2. Nominate up to 10 other bloggers which show great attitude and or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
Thanks everyone for joining in on the fun and being part of the Sisterhood of Blogging!